The student news site of Travis Ranch Middle School

Blazer Boiler

• October 1910/30 Travis Ranch Vocal Music Fundraiser

• October 1910/23- 10/27 Red Ribbon Week

• September 15Starts 10/30 We Scare Hunger Food Drive

Break Time

Students Take a Much Needed Break in Many Different Locations

Locations  like the beach are just one of many locations students will go to get some relaxation.

Locations like the beach are just one of many locations students will go to get some relaxation.

google images

google images

Regan Adams, Journalist

Spring Break is fast approaching here at Travis Ranch. Students are going wild with excitement for upcoming plans they may have to go far and wide across the globe. Whether it be somewhere in North America, the tropical savannahs of South America, the world’s richest economy of Europe, the deserts of Africa, the largest continent of Asia, the cold climates of Antarctica, or visiting the Great Barrier Reefs of Australia, no matter where you are, there’s something to keep you busy. A few students took time to explain their exciting plans they will be having over Spring Break such as Brett Barrera, “I’m going to be with my family in Arizona,” Other students also shared their thoughts. “I’m going to Lake Havasu Landing to spend time with my family,” said 7th grader Ava Allen. Lexzy Foroozandeh has also shared that she is going to Africa with her friends over the Spring Break. Juliana Person explained that she is going to Mexico over the break and will be going to many cities such as Cancun, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta, and many more. She is going with the rest of her family to go on many fun excursions such as horseback riding, ziplining, and swimming on the beach. She’ll be spending the whole week there and will be sure to have fun. Although people are staying home for the break, many of them will still be doing fun activities such as going to the beach, watching a movie, or just having a great time hanging out with friends.