Blazer Boiler

• May 143 on 3 basketball begins May 15

• May 148th grade field trip June 3rd

• May 14State Testing Begins May 20th

Avenging the Fallen

Surprise and intrigue are the focal point in the new Marvel release.

Endgame is the latest installment of the Marvel franchise, and like many before, doesn't disappoint

google images

Janey McIntire, Photojournalist

April 26th, 2019, Avengers: Endgame came out, and it swept the worldwide. The Sci-Fi /fantasy movie is directed by Anthony Russo and Joe Russo, also known as the Russo Brothers. The Film has made more than $2 million; It was proclaimed the fastest grossing movie worldwide by days to milestone.

In the trailer, the characters get an upgrade on their suits, a red, white and dark grey color. The CGI was interesting and realistic, giving away all these god-like aspects, just like their past Marvel movies. Endgame was like a rollercoaster, with it’s ups and downs. The casting was kept the same, but like always was done perfectly. Many people, including me, say it is a must-see to the marvel and non-Marvel fans.

Robert Downey Jr., playing Tony Stark/Iron Man in the hit film, in an interview said when he first joined, in 2008, he felt as if he was the atlas of Marvel. Playing the genius, billionaire, playboy, and philanthropist throughout the years, he has played an amazing role. He has truly done us well, teaching us that we can all be heroes, no matter who we are.

Chris Evans, playing Steve Rogers/Captain America, taking the leading role, says this 10 year journey was a great one, and that he couldn’t imagine any other group of people to go on this ride with; to which us, Marvel fans couldn’t agree more. In fact, Marvel is one of the greatest franchises in history, and because of these people it just makes the story even better.

Josh Brolin is playing our enemy, the eternal-deviant hybrid, Thanos. Brolin said that Avengers: Infinity War and Endgame was one of the best movie decision he has ever made, wiping out about 46 movies out of the way. Thanos is one of the largest super villains in the MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe), and he portrays the character perfectly.

I went around and asked locals about the movie, how they felt about it. Here is what they responded with:

Nick Rupert said “It’s a pretty good movie and a lot of unexpected things.”

Macy Patterson said “I felt it was well made and you really feel the emotion behind it, and the connection of the characters.”.

“I felt Endgame was a movie to remember and it took a huge part of Marvel and Marvel is going to be known for this movie, added eighth grader Emma Perron. “Also, the movie had a lot of emotions to handle. It was a wonderful, outstanding, creative movie. Marvel will go down in history and the movie, Endgame will be known for all time. Endgame was a powerful movie and made me cry like a baby, but made me laugh till my stomach hurt, but Endgame overall was amazing!”

In conclusion, Avengers: Endgame was a total game changer. Not only that, but it was a true inspiration to all the Marvel fans.